Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday Gears

Hello!  Hope your enjoying your Saturday!  We are enjoying a relaxing day but off to a friend's later for a bbq!  :>  Thought I would pop in and share a card I made just for fun.  The other day inspiration struck and I made a few cards and worked on a wreath!  Gotta love that when that happens!  I was inspired to make a masculine card, it's not often that you actually get inspired to create a masculine card so I went with it!

I embossed with Chestnut Zing one of my favorite masculine stamps Watch Gears onto my favorite pp by My Mind's Eye, Nutmeg collection!  Love these papers!  Embossed the sentiment in white and there you go!  :>

We are quite excited over here just 1 week to go until my brother's wedding!  This week may be quite busy so I may schedule some posts! But don't forget that on Monday I am taking part in the Shaping Up Blog Hop so do come back! Tons of giveaways!  See you than!


7 comments:

Katie said...

Neat 'guy' card. Just re-read your post below about Chad being in line for the midnite show. Thankfully he was not at the one in Colorado. That would have been horrible---as it already is for all the families there.

Angi Barrs said...

Super gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

What a great card Anita. I like the way you have embossed onto the PP.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Anita! I love the colours and the patterned paper :) Gorgeous card!

Greta said...

Terrific masculine card! I love that bg paper & it works perfectly with the image done in brown.

Small T said...

I love this card! That is one of my favorite masculine stamps as well. Love how you embossed it on that great PP! :-)

jennfontaine said...

Love, love the embossing on the patterned paper! It works together so wonderfully! Such a fantastic guy card!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates