Sunday, February 3, 2013

January CARDS Pubs 2013!

Hello my Crafty Friends!  I wanted to pop on in and share some pubs I have in January's 2013 CARDS!  One of my favorite magazines!  Such an honor to be published in there, so blessed!  I had two cards picked up and the first one was for Cards for Men, I was excited for this one as I had just made a bunch of manly cards and felt in the groove for them, they picked up the birthday card I made for Chad.  Which he was more than happy to let me send away (as if had a choice lol) I used Hero Arts stamps and MME papers for this.


 Here is how it appears in the magazine:



My next card was for Get Well and uses W Plus 9 Design Studio Stamps!

Here's how it appears in the magazine:

Don't you love that dish?  I always so enjoy seeing how CARDS photographs there cards and always think how much better my card looks in there magazine!

Actually I don't think I shared this tag that got picked up in CARDS December 2012's issue either so I may as well share it now:

I have no clue how this tag looks like in CARDS as I missed it completely and didn't see it when it was in stores and have not received my issue yet from them.  So if you happen to have it please could you email me a photo?

A few days ago we purchased a new toy an IPad Mini!  I wasn't interested in the ipad before but this mini version is absolutely perfect for me!  I love the size it's perfect for lounging on the couch, it's light (same weight as my kobo) so it's easy to carry in my purse if need be (for showings and such) My brother who works in IT and has an Ipad loved how much lighter it was and wondered if his wrist pain really was from lifting weights lol!  And the screen is a great size, not too small just perfect!  I feel that with little kids and less likely to be dropped or the screen broken.  We are strict on there use but do let them use it.  Our laptop is getting older and is running a tad slow so the speed of the ipad is awesome!  And I love the learning apps for the kids!  I am trying to blog hop more but the joy of using the keyboard is fun so if you notice spelling mistakes or super short comments know I was using my ipad!

And that's it for me!  I hope to be back with some Valentine Cards I got a few new Valentine Sets!  We are off to a superbowl party at our church!  Last year we really had a blast and several other families are going to! 

6 comments:

Taheerah said...

Congrats on the pubs Anita - I love all these cards so much!! I sooo want an iPad Mini but am holding out until they release the next version. Have fun with yours!!

Geri Lynn said...

Congratulations Anita, your cards are beautiful and so inspiring.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting, and I love them all! Someday I'm hoping to be able to make a post like yours so thank you for the inspiration!!!
Lisa

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on MORE pubs, Anita!! They are gorgeous and the way they photograph the cards is awesome! I will hunt down this CARDS issue! Enjoy your Ipad mini!

Brenda said...

Congrats on all your publications Anita! I adore that masculine card, very special! You really are on a roll!

Robin K. said...

Congrats on all the pub Anita! I do love seeing how CARDs mag photographs your cards- always so eye catching! And enjoy your new IPad! I got a regular sized one this past summer and looooove it! So much quicker than our ancient PC!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates